• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unbelievable - Lost Proof Set Found - Only a 1963 But ...

7 posts in this topic

This set blows away my PR67 Registry Set ... I found it had slipped out of my box and fell in behind clothes in my closet when removing the sets for Grading for My Multi Coin Proof Set Collection ...

Pics before a Ship For Grading and Encapsulation - If anyone is intersted in my current pf67 set let me know as I feel as though this one will be taking its place .. I will sell the Pf67 set with Proof Set Packaging

1568507-1963_raw.jpg

1568507-1963_raw.jpg.51ca8f20b5c0385b65fe6014068edb2d.jpg

That is a very sweet looking set Mike, nice contrast on many of the coins. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is the nickel as blue as it looks? How about a close-up of it. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Paul Good to hear from you - You have been quiet lately 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just kidding .. Its hazy blue and already packaged to go so no more pics sorry ..

My 1883 Proof Set got the 06 award .. I look back at what it was and what it is now and I created a monster ... Still have my eye out to upgrade the 25c and 50c ... never happy with this set I guess ...

Hope you had a good holiday season and thanks for your comments ...

Mike