• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B&M Video With David Hall

35 posts in this topic

I dunno why, but I just watched a few more of those videos with David Hall talking about some pop top coin or whatever, and it strongly reminded me of "The Coin Vault" on late night TV for some reason...

dragon

I received a DVD in the mail today from B&M :The Video Herald". I also recieved a CD Didital Catalog. I guess that the paper catalogs are on there way out.

I received a DVD in the mail today from B&M :The Video Herald". I also recieved a CD Didital Catalog. I guess that the paper catalogs are on there way out.

Same here? I've already checked their online auctions, nothing in there to interest me. Postage alone was $3.85. 893whatthe.gif What's that sound of something hitting the trash can? SWOOSH! 27_laughing.gif

Leo

Thoughtful.........to say the least. (sigh)

Yep, I just got the DVD in the mail, too. How lame! What's the point? You're lucky to even get a glimpse of the coin.

After seeing David Hall for the first time, I can emphathise with Greg's point of view: I definitely wouldn't buy a used car from the man.