• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Played The Crackout Game

18 posts in this topic

and I think I did ok? wink.gif I bought the coin from a Forum Member. "Very Happy" I did too! cloud9.gif Had a hard time deciding if I should leave it in the holder, cross in the holder, or crack it. I'm working on a Registry Set so the ICG holder didn't work for me. The PCGS Quarterly Special included MPL Lincolns so I decided to crack the coin and send it in for grading "Raw". The pictures of the coin in the ICG holder are mine, the next Mark's, and the last are by Phil at PCGS. Mark and Phil both do an outstanding job in my opinion! thumbsup2.gif PCGS graded the coin PR64 BN.

1913icgmplobvslab1.jpg1913icgmplrevslab.jpg

1913pcmcomp.jpg

1913mpllarge.jpg

Mark Feld has come a long way in his picture taking abilities. grin.gifthumbsup2.gif The Norfolk is a pic of one of the first coins

I purchased from him and the Large Cent the last:

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

1850largecentobv.jpg

1850largecentrev.jpg

Very Nice Lincoln, I like Mike's photo the best...

I'm no Lincoln expert but Isn't that a hit on the value being down graded to a BN...?

Funny... the PCGS Photo has more Red then Brown but then again I'm no expert...

That coin talk's for it's self, no matter the plastic... thumbsup2.gif