• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know where I can order up a logotype counterstamp?

17 posts in this topic

I'd try the Galllery Mint first. They'll likely know who can help even if they can't.
IGWT

I was under the impression that the Gallery Mint had shut down operations,,,At Least I believe I read that here on the boards,, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd try the Galllery Mint first. They'll likely know who can help even if they can't.
IGWT

I was under the impression that the Gallery Mint had shut down operations,,,At Least I believe I read that here on the boards,, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They had for a bit. I think they reopened.

IGWT

I heard that, too! Maybe Hoot could contact MACO?

Chris

IGWT

They had for a bit. I think they reopened.
I heard Gallery Mint has been split into two entities, "Gallery Mint" is now the museum while the part that struck private medals and replica coins was purchased by an investor group and renamed "Striker Manufacturing."