• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've just been banned from the PCGS board

21 posts in this topic

I know the coin forum may not be the place for this post, but I want all to see it, especially my friends from the PCGS board who can still post there, so maybe they can spread the word...this way, people will know why I'm not posting, as I had some active threads, and also planned on posting on the Bust Series threads there that Mozin started.

I didn't bash PCGS, but I did stand up for Mark Feld, and I did object to their new rules which are preposterous and based on wrong information. I guess that was enough to do it. At least I know I'm in good company.

Wow, Bams Away huh?

Did they at least communicate with you first and point out the error of your ways or did they just terminate your ability to login ?

We all must get our minds right eh ? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Oooooooooooooh, I have my account too! Hmmmmmm. I'd like to do something to Russ, but I don't think he's human enough to care.
I personally think Russ is a good guy and to be honest it was his help and advice on some cherry pickin that helped me get through some rough money times...The extra money I made selling some AH Kennedy's as well as some other modern coins I had picked went a long way to keeping my family solvent.

I never got to say thanks to him but if he does get over to see how every one is doing ,,,Well ,,,Thanks Russ! thumbsup2.gif

Mike----I guess you know how badly Mark feels about all of this. Don't think anyone could have foreseen all this happening. Or where it will all end. But you are joining a lot of good folks. As they say---the company is good. Bob [supertooth]

I'm thinking that I should go out with a bang. How should I do it?

I could just bash PCGS and get whacked, but is there some creative way?

Then what are you going to? Come back over here and post about it?

Jerry

This is incomprehensible.

First Mark, then Conder101 and now you? And you guys weren't being rude at all.

It's not worth going over there anymore.

-Amanda

-Amanda

Amanda, Of course it's worth going over there...There is still some Knowledge attainable thumbsup2.gif

-Amanda

Amanda, Of course it's worth going over there...There is still some Knowledge attainable thumbsup2.gif

True. I am just a little grumpy right now.

-Amanda

Amanda, if you get banned for some reason, the boards over der will crumble!
Dang, that's subversive!

Actually, what I really meant to say about that other place is 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif , and in closing, I'd also say 893censored-thumb.gif

Chad, I can't speak about what is going on over there because I don't go there. But I do know this................

If you feel you have been maligned or treated unfairly by someone, whether it is right or wrong, you should never bring yourself down to their level. That would make you no better than them. If the situation over there is getting as bad as everyone is saying, don't worry, they will probably self-destruct without any outside help.

Chris

-Amanda

True. I am just a little grumpy right now.

-Amanda

It's OK,,,Everything happens for a reason.. flowerred.gif

Chad, I can't speak about what is going on over there because I don't go there. But I do know this................

If you feel you have been maligned or treated unfairly by someone, whether it is right or wrong, you should never bring yourself down to their level. That would make you no better than them. If the situation over there is getting as bad as everyone is saying, don't worry, they will probably self-destruct without any outside help.

Chris

Well stated thumbsup2.gif