• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another "wonderful" eBay auction--NOT!

4 posts in this topic

I have heard some mixed reviews about the seller numismaticbureau. Their feedback is not something I would trust, even for the volumes they sell. But as I read their latest auction, I am not sure what they are selling or, if I bid (which I do not think I will), what I would get.

*MASSIVE CERTIFIED CATVALUE $25,000 DOLLARS HALFSPROOFS

CERTIFIED COIN LOT: DEALER'S DREAM $14,900. CAT. VALUE

The description says (buried deep in the text) that the winner would receive 10-35 "lots." What constitutes a lot? What determines whether I would receive 10 or 35 of these lots?

I hate auctions like this!!

Scott hi.gif

Depend on how much the auction ends at is what you recieve. If its like it is now 30 bux - he says 10 coins is the lowest amount,10 you will recieve its in writing. So you get 10 coins at I am sure the lowest EST value he has and the worst third or fourth party grader out there. The higher the better but its a bogus auction cause you never know what he will feel like sending out ... not worth bidding on ..

I would not buy from these sellers, they are the makers of some of these "do it yourself" slabbing companies, frequently going by the name of another third world slabbing company.

They did have great customer service though, and rectified a problem that I had.

Zach