• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I'm looking at Victor's (EZ-Z's) coins...

12 posts in this topic

...that he sent me to have a gander at, and I drop the IHC, it comes flying out of its holder and vanishes. I look for two hours for a coin that has to be right in front of me, but to no avail. So, I break out the vacuum cleaner insane.gif and begin to search blindly with a power tool that I figure won't impart too much damage. Sure enough, I hear the tell-tale rattle of having sucked up something like a cent. When I take the vacuum apart to fetch the coin, it seemed to have transformed itself entirely. Ultimately, I think Victor's cent was bogus (probably cloaked in a thick layer of MS70).

1491866-Confederatecentrestrike.JPG

Hoot

1491866-Confederatecentrestrike.JPG.99fe481057cd8efbc8b586738f1dd568.JPG

27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Well, at least it wasn't a dry sense of humor , on the contrary, he has a big ole, wet & mushy sense of humor!

grin.gif

I have one of those Bashlow Confederate cent restrikes my darn self. cloud9.gif

Hoot and I have been seen in public together, so we can be certain we are two entities. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, they're kinda sorta two people. Whenever Tom writes "Hoot must die," it's really just a cry to cure his multiple-personality disorder.

Hoot and I have been seen in public together, so we can be certain we are two entities. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, they're kinda sorta two people. Whenever Tom writes "Hoot must die," it's really just a cry to cure his multiple-personality disorder.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The only problem is that Tom is right. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

Hoot

Whenever Tom writes "Hoot must die,"

Hoot, do you collect Walkers?

Chris

Only if it means my death. flamed.gif

Hoot

Have I been replying to myself again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Oh well, as Toyo once wrote in one of his posts-

Hoot must die!!!

Ahhhhhhh...I feel so much better now. cloud9.gif

Hoot,

Don’t believe it when Tom says ‘Hoot must die’. Whenever I talk to him and you happen to come up in the conversation, he always speaks very highly of you, except for that one time when he said something about wanting to have you, a bucket of hot tar and a sack of feathers all together at once. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But I didn't think much of it at the time because Tom hadn't bought a crusty original coin in a while and he gets like that when he’s going through coin withdrawal. confused-smiley-013.gif

John grin.gif