• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's play Name That Grade!

12 posts in this topic

Let's play Name That Grade. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Name That Grade, the show where our contestants guess the grade of a coin from an image presented by our guest host. It is a game that tests the contestants skill and the luck of the picture taker to provide a good image. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tonight, let's welcome our newest guest host, Scott B! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you Johnny. Today, I received coins back from ANACS who graded an uncirculated Morgan Dollar for me. This coin was minted over 100 years ago in 1889 and still maintains a lot of its mint luster. thumbsup2.gif

So without further ado... here is tonight's coin:

1889-Morgan-Obv.jpg

1889-Morgan-Rev.jpg

Ok everyone... NAME THAT GRADE! confused.gif

Good luck!

You need a lot more light in those pictures for proper judging.

Ok... I am working on my picture taking skills. I did not realize that taking a good picture of a coin was so difficult!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scott hi.gif

I'll go 63, there's a lot of action in the jaw area.

I was wondering when someone would pick up on that! I think that's why ANACS graded it MS62!

Sorry... there were no winners this time. But thank you for playing our game. 893applaud-thumb.gif