• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1st Submission - 2 Sets - ASE 20th Anniv Results - PIC ADDED

13 posts in this topic

Sweetness on the PR70 RP! thumbsup2.gif
That will more than pay for the set. thumbsup2.gif

I just checked My order and 893whatthe.gifOMG 893whatthe.gif this is what I found;

AE 20TH ANNIVERSARY 3-COIN SILVER RBU 1 $100.00 $100.00 1 unit shipped on 11/03/2006

Woo Hoooo yay.gif

Congrats on all but particularly the Reverse PR70 as you may know with the current younger mature brother to yours becoming very valuable on a PCGS ebay #140048177762 with a corresponding member of Collectors Universe Forum "Give Away Lottery" due to his good fortune. So, the wave giveth. All blue.

Miles

I'm jealous. Mine says that it will ship in December!

I WANT MY 20th ANNIVERSARY ASE! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Scott hi.gif

Mine said that up until Friday.So keep checking.

I got an email saying that they mailed it Friday as well so I am on pins and needles.

Empty mailbox today Christo_pull_hair.gif

Finally, my submisson of a ten set block of 20th anniv. Eagles were finalized and I was able to access their grades online.I couldn't believe it but here is what the page tells me. MS = 6-69's 4-70's Prf = 9-69's 1-68 all UCAM and for the kicker Rev. Prf's= 10-70's ! insane.gif yes.. 10 for 10 Rev. Prf 70's !! Now I'm hoping it's not some kind of crazy typo or something..lol.. acclaim.gif CC

Probably not a typo. I had 7 out of 10 in my last set of Reverse proofs....The quality seems to be better in the shipments that came in around dec 20th to 24th

MM thumbsup2.gif