• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hmm AT you think??

16 posts in this topic

I was looking for a nice 64-D for my son's Dansco, think I will keep looking...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But it has awesome rainbow toning! yay.gif

My first impression is AT but if you like colorful coins, here is your chance...

On further reflection, none of the colors that jumped out to me are unnatural to a silver coin, I think the color adjustment has been turned up on this coin and I doubt they are as vibrant in hand as pictured. Could be NT but I believe this is one that a person must buy because they like it or else pass on it without a second thought.

one word.... YUK!

thats what I was thinking 27_laughing.gif

There continues to be those of us who like our coins the shiny silver color that they were when they left the Mint! cool.gif

Scott hi.gif

one word.... YUK!

thats what I was thinking 27_laughing.gif

There continues to be those of us who like our coins the shiny silver color that they were when they left the Mint! cool.gif

Scott hi.gif

Do you mean like this?

1470523-IMG_0732.JPG

Chris

1470523-IMG_0732.JPG.8c19d7b40708ca207b1f78620d40177c.JPG

That's different... that's a mint error.

IMHO, mint errors are a different category that belongs in a different discussion.

Scott hi.gif

IMHO, mint errors are a different category that belongs in a different discussion.

Scott hi.gif

Aw heck, you're no fun at all.

Chris

Scott hi.gif

Aw heck, you're no fun at all.

Chris

Sorry! thumbsup2.gif