• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap pickup DCAMS???UDCAMS???

12 posts in this topic

I don't think there is a superlative such as UDCAM, or maybe I'm wrong, but that looks like a strong Ultra Cameo set. I'd pay $7 for sets like that all day long.

The average price for mid-70s proof sets still in government packaging is about $7-8. I have no idea what their break-up value would be and I'm only on my first cup of coffee, so grading is not in the cards right now! sleeping.gif

Scott hi.gif

EXCELLENT buy for $7!!! One thing though, while the obverses look to be dcam (kind of hard to tell with the Roosie), the reverses, from the image, don't look to be in the same category. The cent and the nickel should dcam, the others, from the image, look to be cameo with maybe the dollar going dcam. For $7 you did great!

If the $7.00 included postage and insurance then you did fine. If not, you might have done better at a local coin shop if there is one in your area. Of course, they are attractive no matter what.

Pictures are not clear BUT ...In 1978 Pennies were known for splotches of dark red and the Eisenhower is known for spots along with the Dime and Half .. if neither are present good deal ..