• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you get your 3 piece ASE graded 20th anniv

6 posts in this topic

How do you go about getting your 3 piece silver eagles graded 20th anniv by NGC? Is it done the same way as PCGS you ahve to send it in within 30 days of release? It also has to be sealed. Please advise. I am doing this for my 11 year olds collection. Something he will treasure for ever. Thanks in advance for those of you that have helped me along the way. I am a newbe as you can tell.

How do you go about getting your 3 piece silver eagles graded 20th anniv by NGC? Is it done the same way as PCGS you ahve to send it in within 30 days of release? It also has to be sealed. Please advise. I am doing this for my 11 year olds collection. Something he will treasure for ever. Thanks in advance for those of you that have helped me along the way. I am a newbe as you can tell.
The set or sets must be submitted in the original unopened mint sealed shipping box in order to get the 20th Anniversary designation. If the boxes or coins come in individually then no designation will be given to the Proof or Mint State W. The coins will not be given a “First Strikes” designation.

Mr Turners answer to this question on the ASK NGC section of the boards.

And Welcome to our addiction thumbsup2.gif

What is the cost and is it per coin or per box. I ordered two sets but far enough apart to have them shipped sepratly? Is there a time limit when they need to be in? Is there a place I can go to read up on this? Thanks again for your help!

What is the cost and is it per coin or per box. I ordered two sets but far enough apart to have them shipped sepratly? Is there a time limit when they need to be in? Is there a place I can go to read up on this? Thanks again for your help!
I don't want to give Incorrect Info so if you click on this link and post your question I Know you will recieve an answer from someone who Knows for sure Ask NGC.

How do you go about getting your 3 piece silver eagles graded 20th anniv by NGC?

You can read NGC's announcement on grading 20th Anniversary Eagles here.

In a nutshell:

Coins must remain in the sealed shipping boxes used by the US Mint, and the entire unopened package must be forwarded on to NGC for certification. NGC must open these boxes in order for the coins to qualify for the EAGLE 20TH ANNIVERSARY.

Scott hi.gif