• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a nice gesture!

9 posts in this topic

I've been looking all over for The Kennedy Half Dollar Book by James Wiles without success. So, I decided to contact JT Stanton to see if he could help. He told me that his old company, Stanton Books, should have it, but when I contacted them I learned that it was out-of-print and out-of-stock. When I informed JT of this, he asked if I would be interested in a proof copy for $25 (no charge for shipping). Heck, the book would normally sell for 4-5 times that much so I jumped on it. Well, I received it today along with a little bonus, three back issues of the Cherrypickers' News Yearbooks.

Thanks, JT, and good health to you!

Chris

1438724-IMG_1052.JPG1438724-IMG_1054.JPG

1438724-IMG_1054.JPG.87518d6127efcad56e2996bc31bc3d6c.JPG

Surprised there arent many newer Kennedy half books, i`ve been collecting ms 66/67 NGC ones for a while. series is doomed to end soon.

I was prompted to search for this book, because the CPG didn't list the Kennedy varieties I have in my '66 & '67 SMS. JT told me that there were so many varieties for those years that the CPG couldn't list all of them. The Wiles book dedicates 48 pages just for those two years.

Chris