• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for everyone

45 posts in this topic

Red Dragon I just found out is in Los Vegas and NOT China hahahah

So it is dollars.

Hey Chris Check out this sight ...

Chip Styles In Vegas and NEVADA

Yes, I'm very familiar with it. I've had occasion to buy chips from Pete Rizzo. As a matter of fact, I bought the Red Dragon chips from him a few years ago. The set contains: $1, $5, $25, $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $25000 & $1,000,000 chips.

Chris

I remembered the Red Dragon form Rush Hour, but never heard of Tinian. Can I only have 12 and 2 hours?

Would it be fair to ask your parents to read these posts and let them decide? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or, would you rather just tell your parents that you decided to study an interesting facet of history on your own over the weekend? 893whatthe.gif

Chris

lol all the books i read our on history! mostly the korean war, wwi and teddy roosevelt

Russ

Strange, I've never heard of the Teddy Roosevelt War.

Chris

I have a small autograph collection. WWII militaria, sold lots of it, mainly collected Imperial Japanese Navy and SS. Not much of a collection left, but collected it for years. I've always been interested in fossils. Thats about it. Been working on a Dena picture collection, but having little luck.

lol what about the spanish american war? going up san juan hill?

Russ

Oh, the Spanish-American War ! But, you can't call that TR's war because he wasn't President at the time. Of course, when you hear people say, "Bush's War" or "Johnson's War" or "Truman's War" or "Lincoln's War", they're all wrong, too! The only man who could rightfully claim any personal ownership in a war was George Washington because he put up his own money to keep his army together.

Chris

Gee ,..........................

I feel like an old man at 46.

I thought you had to be 18 to register,.............Hum

Anyway, ....................

I collect:

Gold Coins: Proof and MS70

Pocket change coins

sign-offtopic.gif

Empty Bourbon bottles

Marylin Monroe Memorabilia

Computer laptops

Guns

Ammo

cloisonae lapel pins from ski areas

Tools

Pictures of Hotties

Ice Climbing Gear

Password and user names

Interest on investments

sign-funnypost.gif

Regards,

Gold Finger thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

shy.gifWell I guess I will have to watch my language and actions around here if there are minors present. Forget the part about collecting the bourbon liquor bottles, I would hate to get slapped with a computer cyber investigation for the corruption of minors and wind up on some Date Line investigation

popcorn.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

shy.gifWell I guess I will have to watch my language and actions around here if there are minors present. Forget the part about collecting the bourbon liquor bottles, I would hate to get slapped with a computer cyber investigation for the corruption of minors and wind up on some Date Line investigation

popcorn.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't worry about it, GF, I also collect shot glasses. I have about 1000 of them, and I had a heck of a time emptying them, too!

Chris