• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Image Size

48 posts in this topic

Don't dog the monkeys!!! And the 9/11 flag stays no matter what.

How about this compromise, Chad?

1426108-MunkyMan95_sig.jpg

or

1426089-MunkyMan95_sig2.jpg

Looks like someone is having fun. grin.gif You're very talented, Michael. thumbsup2.gif

Still, I love this pic:

1426221-gorilla-beckoning.jpg

1426221-gorilla-beckoning.jpg.644466b72f2330a5dc180a37c626ca06.jpg

I'm still waiting to find a sigline banner thingy worthy of showing....sadly frown.gif I have opted to leave it blank until I can one day find a cool pic that is small yet has depth like some of Pendragon's 'scapes , only I'm looking towards something coin-like. confused-smiley-013.gif

I really liked the green one with the small water fall and spray ....kinda got a pause whenever I saw it . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do like the hues and that center hilltop with the color bands on the new one , Michael .

Very powerful , yet desolate , broad but not vast . thumbsup2.gif

Someone on here would likely fix you one.

Unfortunately I would not be a good candidate unless you want something silly. How about an 800 lb gorilla ? grin.gif

Thanks for the compliments on my sig images, Coin. I wish I could take credit for taking those amazing images. Generally, my sigs are crops from larger landscape images - paintings or photographs. I'm a fair photographer, but I don't have the skill of my current image's author - Mark Adamus. The full image of his "Storm on the Painted Plains":

1428036-plain.jpg

1428036-plain.jpg.b66517ece5d6b1fb3b5d6f42414f69b3.jpg

I'm still waiting to find a sigline banner thingy worthy of showing....sadly frown.gif I have opted to leave it blank until I can one day find a cool pic that is small yet has depth like some of Pendragon's 'scapes , only I'm looking towards something coin-like. confused-smiley-013.gif

I really liked the green one with the small water fall and spray ....kinda got a pause whenever I saw it . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do like the hues and that center hilltop with the color bands on the new one , Michael .

Coin, if one of the pictures from my Colorado trip interests you, you're welcome to use it. I don't think any of them are as good as some of Michael's, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!

Chris

What are you looking for, John? I'll make you one. I do owe you a favor... wink.gif

Thanks for the compliments on my sig images, Coin. I wish I could take credit for taking those amazing images. Generally, my sigs are crops from larger landscape images - paintings or photographs. I'm a fair photographer, but I don't have the skill of my current image's author - Mark Adamus. The full image of his "Storm on the Painted Plains":

1428036-plain.jpg

There is an area in Oregon called the Painted Hills. Maybe it's from there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1428036-plain.jpg

There is an area in Oregon called the Painted Hills. Maybe it's from there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of Australia.

1428036-plain.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of Australia.

Painted Hills National Monument in Oregon

--Marc Adamus

Dynamic elements

This is a photograph depicting Oregon's unusual and appropriately named Painted Hills national monument. Near sunset, a thunderstorm descended over the distant landscape while filtered sunlight shone unto the foreground grasses for just a second, accentuating the feilds beneath dramatic skies. Ratings are not accepted but comments and critiques are appreciated.