• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1984-P Double Ear in Pocket Change!!! check it

7 posts in this topic

1984-P Double Ear in Pocket Change!!! check it i found this in pocket change a lil while ago today, it has nice doubling from the tip of the nose to the bottom of the neck also the ear has nice doubling but i need better pics sry if ya cant see fully

can I get opions on grade? and should I send to get graded?

thanks,D.B. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

1424339-001004.jpg.57a6b2da8f07b27eaf45ef568c20dddc.jpg

You should take what I write here with a grain of salt because I don't know varieties well, but the famous and expensive doubled-ear variety for the 1984 Lincoln has a fairly wide spread for the lower portion of the ear that is quite a bit wider than what I am seeing in your scan.

no problem Its a bad picture it looks alot better in hand I need to get better camera I was just happy I just found it in pocket change an basically only cost's 1cent haha nice i guess 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

ok i know its not the main variety but It is a variety of the double ear, is it worth getting slabbed? and if so by who? take a look thanks,d.b.

1005wi0.jpg

1005bvi4.jpg

1006zt9.jpg

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif