• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Year Old Thread Regarding My Ten Year Anniversary in Coins Linked Inside

4 posts in this topic

This might seem like an odd topic, but in a thread last night I mentioned I had written a thread two years ago when it was my ten year anniversary back in the hobby. A few folks have since sent me private messages asking for the link to the thread or to have the thread brought to the top so they might be able to read it. Therefore, the link below will take you to the original thread. Please feel free to post to either the original thread or to this newer thread, but remember that if you attempt to converse with someone in the original thread you may not get an answer since they may not post on the boards anymore.

That paragraph was clear to me, but I don't know how clear it was actually written. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ten Year Anniversary Thread from Two Years Ago

A monster is a coin that costs much too much to buy, but is still a bargain

I like that quote....

and I've gotta figure out how to work this into my conversations more:

epiphanic moment

Cool story and I think there was a nice lesson in there somewhere too thumbsup2.gif

Liked the whole thing except the reference to Bayesian statistics. Ugh - can't I get away from those bloody things for one single day? And when I'm just sitting around reading calming coin stories, BAM!! Those horrible, horrible things just invade my hobby experience. <shudder>

Nice picture of the Great Tit, though.

622366-parus_major_ha4_d100_0853.jpg