• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lincoln Images

19 posts in this topic

For those of you who may not post "Across The Street":

I recently sent some Lincolns to Mark, mgoodm3, for imaging. Mark is one of "The Best" photographers of coins I've seen. I'm not minimizing anyone else' skills in this area, including mine. I've got many, many, hours behind the view screen. My skills are still "A Work In Progress". I wanted to share them with you here also:

1909cobv2.jpg

1909crev2.jpg

1909cobv.jpg

1909crev.jpg

I'll add more iamgaes as they are received.

very nice images. I can atest to taking hours and hours of pictures....

Here is a Lincoln I just shot not to long back. Those little guys can be trouble at times. You have 2 sweet Lincolns. Thanks for sharing.

ve19381.jpg

All OUSTANDING coins. That 1913 and a couple of the '57s look like they were stored in Haight-Ashbury in the '60s stooges.gif

Ah, the good ole day's wink.gif

Some of those coins look familiar... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yes they do. That 45 is something special.

Several forum members have been very kind to me!! cloud9.gif

Lee, I like watching your set grow. Awesome!

Hi & welcome, Amanda. hi.gif

Thank you! hi.gif

Hello and welcome Amanda,,,I have seen you post across the street.I hope you find your time here as enjoyable. You are quite the YN. thumbsup2.gif

Hello and welcome Amanda,,,I have seen you post across the street.I hope you find your time here as enjoyable. You are quite the YN. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! hi.gif

Perhaps I should start my own thread so I don't hijack Lee's anymore. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks! hi.gif

Perhaps I should start my own thread so I don't hijack Lee's anymore. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think an introduction is warrented.