• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ditto If you have one, then post it! A Cat that is.

48 posts in this topic

midwest/rex cat...it takes some kind of post to make me burst out to a spontaneous laugh...but ya'll have manged to do just that 27_laughing.gif

ps: Those cats do not at all look to be happy campers...I have to figure out what 12.5 kg are...but it must be tremendous! 893whatthe.gif

1 kilograms = 2.20462262 pounds x 12.5 = 27.56 lbs!!!!!!! Big Kitty! sumo.gif

Equivalent to:

That's one Olympic shot put, the shot weighs 7.26 kilograms (16 pounds).

One womens Olympic shot put, the shot weighs 4 kg (8.8 pounds).

and then throw in a couple of Hockey Pucks (each 5.5 and 6 ounces (156-170 g).

1 kilograms = 2.20462262 pounds x 12.5 = 27.56 lbs!!!!!!! Big Kitty! sumo.gif

Start her on an

regiment. insane.gif

Yeah dare, old Mama is one major piece of cat. My daughter, who is a vet tech, who owns Mama gets alot of heat at work about the size of kitty, but Mama lives with another cat and a dog so it's impossible to diet her. Christo_pull_hair.gif I tell my daughter come on, Mama's a happy cat, she wants to be fat. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Also this cat doesn't speak Japanese, so I don't see the exercise happening. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hi, All

Forgive me for returning this cat thread to the front page but I just couldn't resist. wink.gif

PeeDee, the Queen of the castle, is getting on in years she is 14 years old this year. Anyway she gets cold even here in the the SoCal climate.

pd1.jpg

My wife got her her bonnet from work and now PeeDee is very pleased with herself, see for yourself!

pd3.jpg

One of our other cats, MicKee, has a hard time recognizing PeeDee when she is wearing her bonnet, who is that stranger there! insane.gif

wm1.jpg

AAJ

The Pet Diaries

Body: The Dog’s Diary

* 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

* 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

* 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

* 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

* 12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

* 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

* 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

* 5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!

* 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

* 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

* 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat’s Diary

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now…

I didn't see this post before so I guess I'll post a picture of my cats now, better late than never...

This is Levi:

DSCF1787.jpg

And this is Lance:

DSCF1788.jpg

(It's a bit blurry, he was moving)

"CATS are *SPOON* "

"DOGS are *SPOON* "

" Try to take on this YEAR OLD NINJA TURTLE - they will run for thier lives"

-Fred-

My Turtle had some thing to say about this thread !

1796762-Fred_new.jpg

1796762-Fred_new.jpg.77074d3298315cb773e78e4934a8ad26.jpg

Too bad they don’t make toy mountain lions like they do toy poodles and such. They do make Bengal cats, which are ¼ wild Asian leopard cat. I’ve owned 2 and loved them both.

"CATS are *SPOON* "

"DOGS are *SPOON* "

" Try to take on this YEAR OLD NINJA TURTLE - they will run for thier lives"

-Fred-

My Turtle had some thing to say about this thread !

1796762-Fred_new.jpg

Does it chase cars? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif