• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you have one then post it! A dog that is.

69 posts in this topic

Mine are Nina, Serena and Taco. My wife is Italian and doesn't speak Perfect English and said that one reminded her of the Taco Bell Commercial.

I am a Doberman guy but she wanted a Chihuahua.We got the black one and later decided she needed a playmate and got the tri colored one and the brown one which are Brother and Sister. There were three in the litter so I bought the third one for my daughter.

If anybody comes near the House, even across the Street, they raise all kinds of Hell and they hear them when the Human ear has no idea.They only quiet down if they see that they know them.

At the risk of getting run up a tree:

large.jpg

Nice looking kitty Mike. (thumbs u

he looks like the first cat I had when I got my own apartment back in 1975.

When I got married a couple of years later Mrs. B. really took to him,

but I think she babied him a bit...

Tasha.jpg

This is my buddy Milo - He's an American Bulldog mix. We got him about 2 months ago, he's only about 3-4 months old. He likes to chew things, especially shoes. He's got one blue eye and one brown eye (not sure if you can see it in the picture)

Milo1-1.jpg

This is my buddy Milo - He's an American Bulldog mix. We got him about 2 months ago, he's only about 3-4 months old. He likes to chew things, especially shoes. He's got one blue eye and one brown eye (not sure if you can see it in the picture)

Nope just the EVIL one :)

Nope just the EVIL one :)

Ghost says watch what you call Milo there with dah evil stuff, (dogs with bulldog in them and red glow bright eyes stick together).

g-dog-1.jpg

Although his taste in fashion may be questionable, :o you don't want to mess with da G-dog...