• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seems like there's lots of noobs around here as of late...

18 posts in this topic

I don't think many OF members from PCGS are here under new names. I do, however, believe that some of us should stop feeding those who degrade the forum.

New faces are always welcome. laugh.gif A lower level of discussion is not. frown.gif

No doubt! I've generally been very unimpressed with the quality of posts lately. I'm concerned that some of the quality posters may be driven off of the boards. frown.gif

New faces are always welcome. laugh.gif A lower level of discussion is not. frown.gif

No doubt! I've generally been very unimpressed with the quality of posts lately. I'm concerned that some of the quality posters may be driven off of the boards. frown.gif

I guess its a sign of the times when people on this forum look up to me some... lol I am just a minion. Seriously though.... I see a resurgance of the post soon.

I've just had an off-line discussion with a fellow board member who posts on both sides of the street. We both concluded that there probably will be some small number of folks disappearing (banned) from over there and materializing over here. But I appreciate the recent inclusion of some new membrs who will prove to be great additions to our friendly little neighborhood.

Personally, I'm not going to sweat it. It's apparent from well thought out posts who the board drivers are, who the interested passeners are, and who is out just to disrupt traffic.

I guess its a sign of the times when people on this forum look up to me some... lol I am just a minion. Seriously though.... I see a resurgance of the post soon.

Bruce, I have always looked up to you. smile.gif

Bruce, I have always looked up to you. smile.gif

Well thanks! I try to help when I can.