• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James, the Lady got a full pardon!

12 posts in this topic

Here she is.........

I'm still having trouble with my photos. I guess I'll have to get to work and clear some of the junk out of the room and buy a better lighting set-up.

1407463-IMG_0911.JPG.f73fe91767f6e8e4adf8771da5e34ca7.JPG

I missed the point - Do I assume this was "Coffin" 'd and Now not ?

You mean, "decoffinated" 27_laughing.gif ?

I originally posted the coin in the "latest acquisitions" thread with the image shown below. Chris saw it and was interested, even though I mentioned that the "DMPL" seemed optimistic, while the "MS-63" seemed conservative. After purchase, Chris liked it so much that he freed the lady from her old ANACS capsule. Now, she looks happy!

l1898o47.jpg

She is...........and so am I! I'm really glad that I took her out. I didn't realize that ANACS used an adhesive on the back of the insert, and I don't think that is such a good idea. Sorry about the photos, I'm in a rush.

By the way, James, the mirrors are as deep as I thought. I guess the plastic distorted them.

Chris

I missed the point - Do I assume this was "Coffin" 'd and Now not ?

You mean, "decoffinated" 27_laughing.gif ?

I originally posted the coin in the "latest acquisitions" thread with the image shown below. Chris saw it and was interested, even though I mentioned that the "DMPL" seemed optimistic, while the "MS-63" seemed conservative. After purchase, Chris liked it so much that he freed the lady from her old ANACS capsule. Now, she looks happy!

l1898o47.jpg

James ,I saw that coin when you posted it and KNEW it would seel VERY quickly.......It's a Very sweet coin. thumbsup2.gif