• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paradisemint.com

11 posts in this topic

The only problem with Paradisemint is they do not stand behind their sales no returns no exchanges.This is what they offer.....Is there a guarantee on NGC Coins?

NGC has a written guarantee that coins graded by them are a certain grade. You can view this guarantee here:

http://ngccoin.com/services/writtenguaranty.asp

It is important that you understand that this guarantee of grade of each coin sold is made by NGC and Not by Paradise Mint, Inc. On occasion, we will have a customer that feels that a coin they purchased has been misgraded. Please note that in a situation like this that Paradise Mint, Inc does not exchange out coins. Doing so would undermine the NGC grading and quality control process.

There is a process in which we will send the coin back to NGC on your behalf for what is called an "Appearance Review" in which the coin will be re-examined. From this process, we rarely see any change in grades of a coin. I Have had problems with paradisemint and will never buy from them again.. But thats just me there are plenty of other dealers that offer the same coins that paradisemint does and that offer returns.. Just something to think about before you buy..

Try Moderncoinmart.com also on Ebay. Great to deal with and have never had problems with them. And they do offer returns..Link can also be found for ModernCoinMart on NGC's census page off to the left under partner links.http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/

Moderncoinmart get's my vote also. I overpaid for one of their ebay auctions (caught up in the moment) and they pointed it out to me in a note when they shipped the coins. To my suprise they added an NGC 2006 SAE PF 69 UC to my order to compensate. I was amazed that they actually paid that much attention to order.

Great to deal with. I have made subsequent purchases from them because of their professionalism and courtesy.

I have made numerous purchases from them myself and you can even call them on the phone during regular business hours. The owner once worked for NGC as finalizer grader.