• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest acquistion

42 posts in this topic

Great head detail for a 27-s. My 27-s came back from PCGS in a 65 holder last week but the strike is not nearly as nice as your new coin! Congrats smile.gif I saw your overdate posted across the street and I was very impressed. How far along are you on the set?

Mark

So, does this coin qualify as full head? I really can't ever remember what has to be what for it to be full head. It doesn't appear to be full shield, if I remember from the WYNTK thread a few months ago.

So, does this coin qualify as full head? I really can't ever remember what has to be what for it to be full head. It doesn't appear to be full shield, if I remember from the WYNTK thread a few months ago.

It more than qualifies for a full head based upon alot of examples that I have seen designated such.

That is a very strong FH for th 27-S..there are several technical requirements for an FH designation including head, hair,eye, and ear detail....JH Cline's book details FH designation very well...scr

For a poor comparison...

Although the image isn't the best, its still a nice coin...but we're

comparing apples and oranges here.

See attached link above

1376383-1927sSLQpcgsMS64Small.jpg.36bdae36f42b11605889fdecbcd22301.jpg