• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What three...or two...or even one coin(s) are you having a hard time obtaining?

37 posts in this topic

Hayden, did you post one reply to Victor for each 1835 dime you had? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwink.gif

Ooops! blush.gif

My first post got messed up and I redid it,I guess I must have accidently posted it twice...which one do you think I should keep? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, that's a bunch of BS. They were afraid of slabbing such a nice coin.

That coin, scratch or not, would go great in my album... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree 100% and thats why it is going in mine. Did you need a 1928 Peace or did you find one you liked?

I once found an EF 1935S half in a roll of Walkers I paid about $4 apiece for.

And I remember about 25 years ago, Bowers and Ruddy Galleries had an 1877 cent where the reverse had been made into a button! Fairly high grade (but probably not "Mint State"), too, as I remember.

Bowers and Rudy is a very old name. I recently got to look at some coins they had owned at one point. They were morgans a friend of mine had bought which included an 1885 CC, among others. This was in the time sivler was going up fast so some of the coins are way out of line. ALl were marked MS65, with most being MS62 - MS64. Overall nice coins but the man is going to take a hit due to the silver. The Indian cent sounds like a tragic story frown.gif