• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2001 50 state quarter (P) Un-Circulated Mint set ?

6 posts in this topic

Did not read close enough a guy advertised an original 2001 50 state quarter (P) un-circulated mint set. Right from the US MINT.

It does look good but I thought when I saw it and place a bid on it it was the 2001 P&D un-circulated mint set. Then i red his add again just now and it states original 50 state quarter un-circulated 50 state quarter set (P) mint.

That I know of the US MINT never issued any such thing anyone hear of it?

No it is in a nice blue box at the top says

Quarters of the Fifty States

AMERICAN MAP PICTURE

Five Quarters Uncirculated Set

Has a nice card but the card states at the bottom these quarters have been handed with nothing but white gloves since they left the mint---just read that now I know it never came from the mint.

Bought it on Yahoo Auction already asked for a refund as he stated right from the US MINT in the US MINT box. Nothing about this came from the US MINT it's a set they made i new it as soon as I took it from the box looks good.

Will let you now if I get my $$$ back only paid $ 11.00 but make s me mad when someone is very, very misleading. It was my fault did not read the fine print am old enough to know better.

Don't you read the whole thread before you post, Mr. Picture Theif? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Bruce, I'd say that these are coins that were bought in rolls or bags from the mint, and then assembled by a third party. I'd get your money back if you can.

Zach

Most likely put together and nationally distributed. Maybe from a home shopping channel, or another venue. Sounds like something that QVC would put together.