• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture collage for desktop

65 posts in this topic

If only you linked that directly from my photobucket, I could have changed that file name to my graemlin of a banana humping a cow like I did to greggy. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Zach

If I just linked from your photobucket host it would be more like borrowing. I downloaded the pic and uploaded it to my own gremlin stash on my domain. Now that’s stealing thankyousign.gif

Check out a SL Quarter.It says TRVST.........stylistic from the gilded age

Yes I know. I was trying to make a funny. Apparently I didnt succeed. frown.gif

Maybe you’re just not a tattoo guy Tom. How about a princely piercing?

893whatthe.gifOUCH!!! 893whatthe.gif

No, I'm a double-geek, I'm a coin collecting scientist. sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif This disqualifies me from any coolness factor such as tattoos or motorcycles.

1875 CC , mintmark in the wreath, PCGS MS63

I just checked out your type set. You have some incredible coins there, pardner! thumbsup2.gif

p.s. Arch, great idea with the registry links.

Sorry, Dave,I have had a GAWD awful day, and I lost the sense of humor somewhere insane.gif. I sometimes forget I am a newbie in a world of NumisMasters! Great pun, and I apologize again. Thanks for looking, anyway.. Bob

No, I'm a double-geek, I'm a coin collecting scientist. sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif This disqualifies me from any coolness factor such as tattoos or motorcycles.

I too am a coin collecting scientist. But since I only have a masters degree I am allowed a little bit of cool. I have no tattoos but I do ride a motorcycle. sumo.gif

I, too, am a coin collecting scientist, have tattoo's, AND a motorcycle! Trifecta...BLING...BLING! screwy.gif

Here are more images, added a layer of an 1860-O Dollar, plus closeup of 1903 Morgan. Enjoy.....Bob

Image7.jpg

Image1.jpg

3_1886.jpg