• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture collage for desktop

65 posts in this topic

Hey, I've finally figured out Photoshop, and here's my first desktop artwork, collage of some of my favorite coins! Enjoy. Caution, it's a large file

Image4.jpg

What date is the CC dime? It is very cool but the mint mark location seems so odd to me.

Cool collage, BTW!

Kind of a Type Set collector, trying to get the finest example I can afford, plus I like the Civil War commems, too. Thanks for the comments. It is a work in progress, and I will be creating more collages. I like to look at these on my desktop as I'm working........inner peace thumbsup2.gif

That's a nice looking coin, the 1897 Barber half dollar was particularly problematic for me to obtain in truly choice circulated condition.

As I was looking at my new cool background, I was wondering, do you have a grade on that Antietam? It looks like there is a small bag mark (do commemeratives go in bags? confused-smiley-013.gif) in the river, but the strike looks superb. I haven’t researched this coin. I may be wrong, but it looks crisp.

As a side question, what do you do as a “Pain Giver.” Tattoo artist?

Thanks again for the background. Very cool thumbsup2.gif

Yes that’s the guy. I don’t have a picture of just that tattoo. I’ll have to take one. Thanks for the link also. I’ll be sure to read it in the morning when I am a little more bright eyed.

Edited to add: My wife was impressed with my new background. Very cool thumbsup2.gif

Edited to add: My wife was impressed with my new background. Very cool thumbsup2.gif

See, this Winston guy likes to steal images. Especially ones in my personal graemlin collection. poke2.gif

wink.gif