• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Understanding the market

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where i can find information on current market conditions on different types of coins. For example for the last year, is morgans hot or cold? Something like the current cycle of the coin market so I can tell the hot area of collecting or the cold are where bargains can be found.

Areas of the market that are currently hot are not necessarily areas where you cannot find a bargain. Conversely, simply because a market area is cold does not mean there are any good buys within it.

Short of doing the leg work yourself, going to shows, shops etc. the gray sheet is one indicator that can be delivered right to your door weekly. It may not be the last word on exactly what the market is doing, but it will give you a general indication.

John

herr is a start

read the market commentRY ROAde REPORT

ON THIS SITE itis really good

and i think truthful

www.earlycoins.com

also this report this time it is somewhat accurate

read the market report on this site www.legendcoin.com

anmd if you want to ask me any specific questions on a particular arera of the market for waht is hot and waht is not and maybe spome sleeper undervaluedc series please pm me but i am only a small disinterest5ed collector who does not go to shows but i will do my best to give you some free advices on waht i feel is hot hot not not and undervalued and waht to lopok for recommend some books for you that in my opinion will really help you with what you are seeking

my frist book iwould buy and you will love it as it will answer all of your questions in ACCURate copnsise detail

is the experts guide collecting and investing in rare cpoins by q david bowers avaiulable from whitman.com

my frist book iwould buy and you will love it as it will answer all of your questions in ACCURate copnsise detail is the experts guide collecting and investing in rare cpoins by q david bowers avaiulable from whitman.com

Amazon $19.77

Whitman $29.95

herr is a start

read the market commentRY ROAde REPORT

ON THIS SITE itis really good

and i think truthful

www.earlycoins.com

also this report this time it is somewhat accurate

read the market report on this site www.legendcoin.com

anmd if you want to ask me any specific questions on a particular arera of the market for waht is hot and waht is not and maybe spome sleeper undervaluedc series please pm me but i am only a small disinterest5ed collector who does not go to shows but i will do my best to give you some free advices on waht i feel is hot hot not not and undervalued and waht to lopok for recommend some books for you that in my opinion will really help you with what you are seeking

my frist book iwould buy and you will love it as it will answer all of your questions in ACCURate copnsise detail

is the experts guide collecting and investing in rare cpoins by q david bowers avaiulable from whitman.com

Looks like you and the caps lock key got in a fight! poke2.gif

In all seriousness though, the road report is a good place to start. Believe it or not, Ebay can be a good signal too, though observations must be made on a broad scale.