• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a coin that reminds you of your wife

13 posts in this topic

Post a coin that reminds you of your wife:

Okay, maybe I'm crazy, but there was a thread on this topic that disappeared as I was responding to it. I guess I'll just start one since I already had a post ready to go. screwy.gif

Not my photo, but this design has actually always reminded me of my wife. She looks rather similar to the coin, especially her hair. I've always thought the coin was beautiful, so perhaps that subconsciously directed me towards my wife when I met her. Funny, huh?

1355626-Dollar_1795-2.jpg

1355626-Dollar_1795-2.jpg.f256676bb04f03697a9eb8ed9197bc8d.jpg

Is it just me, or is the board acting oddly? I see this thread showing up highlighted as having a new post, but all I see is my own initial post. I also see the last post as being by McKinley 8 minutes ago, but only see a post by me. Very very weird.

I no longer have a wife, but if they made a coin that reminded me of my ex-wife it would have to weight 5 tons and be made of platinum.

Chris

Michael, If you move that currency post to the currency section you will get more response. I guarantee it. thumbsup2.gif

It is located there. I just put that link to it in my sig because I'm interested and I've apparently gotten 400+ views and only one small response.

Ok, I didn't notice that. Sorry!

I put a post in there some time back and I didn't get much response myself and I posted a Toned Silver Eagle and everyone in here was there. 27_laughing.gif