• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington Quarter Set!!

10 posts in this topic

I have started posting the images to my set, which I told you guys and gals I would. I decided to post the set even though it not complete as far as photing goes. I will be imaging the last of the coins and as time permits adding them to my set page. Enjoy and let me know if you see any mistakes or changes you think should be made. Just click the image in my sig line. Thanks!

That signature line is cool and the page is coming along nicely! I like the nice large clean pics. I hate it when I have to squint at coin pics. thumbsup2.gif

I agree with you there and thus why I made the pictures bigger. More coins will be added soon. Thanks TomB and Winston for the nice comments on the sig line.

Great looking set so far Bruce! They all look the same. Congrats and I look forward to seeing the whole set. And good luck in getting rid of all the NO COIN slots. I know you're having fun with this set!

I think I speak for almost everyone here that we're having fun watching you do it.

This set has been great fun to work on! The last few coins will be hard, but I am sure I can do it. I am adding more coins as far as pictures go as we speak. Thanks for the nice comments.

here is one I like from the set... Don't get me wrong... I like them all but this is one of the ones that stands out in my mind. Just a blazer!

qs41.jpg