• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For some reason I get that feeling of Fake?

8 posts in this topic

My guess is genuine with barely VF details, but obviously disfigured. At $99, this coin is probably worth gettting repaired, and might then net out to a grade of Fine.

James

My guess is genuine with barely VF details, but obviously disfigured. At $99, this coin is probably worth gettting repaired, and might then net out to a grade of Fine.

James

Repaired? How and where? confused.gif

James

He says IS WORTH GETTING REPAIRED! to fix its problems. It has a few. Such as the head hits.

James

He says IS WORTH GETTING REPAIRED! to fix its problems. It has a few. Such as the head hits.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifBruce, I think Excaliber was surprised that one could have a coin repaired and wanted to know how and where you could get this done.

I read it the same way you did when I first saw his response, but I the latter explanation makes more sense.

Hays

Does it look cleaned as well? I am just learning how to judge this by photo, so help me out.

Yes this coin is cleaned. Looks dipped and wiped if you ask me.