• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo Contest! ALL Welcome to try it out.

169 posts in this topic

I have not heard a word from Larry....

Maybe it's time to end the contest and start the voting

Perhaps more importantly, maybe it's time to set up a contest to recoup enough finances to purchase a replacement coin for Bruce 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.... I'm willing to head up such an effort if there's enough interest.

Seems like an appropriate to bring this thread back to the top.

Bruce, what's the latest? Is it time to simply post the results, under the assumption the coin may unfortunately be gone forever? One benefit might be that someone could recognize the coin if it happens to come up "for sale" somewhere.

I will soon post the results as I have deemed this coin all but lost. Not sure what happened to it. It was slow going to Hayden to Travis. From Travis it went to Larry, in which it never made it any further. Such is the world eh?

**UPDATE** Coin is back in my hands. Larry did have the coin. Seems he thought he had sent it out, but it was mixed up in a few of his coins. I got in contact with him via Ebay. He was even nice enough to send me 2 extra quarters for my troubles. Photos will be posted soon.