• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo Contest! ALL Welcome to try it out.

169 posts in this topic

List so far

Regis44 - DONE

Chinook - DONE

James_EarlyUS - DONE

HaydenTubbs - DONE

Midwest - DONE

Larry Dreher - DONE

SilverEagles95

Rexcat

Brotherman

MauleMall

MikeInFL

zrlevin

23Pairer

3 months and only 6 pictures taken???!!! Me thinks it is time for you to get your coin back and end this fiasco. There is no excuse for the delays involved.

3 months and only 6 pictures taken???!!! Me thinks it is time for you to get your coin back and end this fiasco. There is no excuse for the delays involved.

I agree! I think we need to apply a time limit of two weeks per contestant mad.gif.!

27_laughing.gif

I agree! I think we need to apply a time limit of two weeks per contestant mad.gif.!

Had we not had the shipping delay from Hayden to Travis we would be way further along.

27_laughing.gif

Coin didn't come today and Larry didn't reply to my PM. He may have sent it Saturday or Monday, or he may have not...

Chad, I’m confused, what happened to silvereagles95? Are you him? Are you in his spot on the list? Am I after you?? I’m like curious as a cat eh. tongue.gif

Yeah this has been going way to slow; I’ll have my next camera by the time this coin shows up at my house. 893whatthe.gif

And I thought I had taken tooo much time and wasn't being fair to others when it took me 3 days to shoot and send out.

Maybe you'll get your coin back for Christmas.

Regis

I just changed it because well, I wanted to. Nothing special about it. Its the name I use on a bunch of other sites, so why not here?

Chad any updates on the coin??

Bruce,

This was a great idea. It's such a shame to have run into so many hang-ups. Do ya think it will be dramatically toned by the time it returns to you (or your grandchildren). At least you have many photographs of what it looked like at different stages grin.gif

Hung up on Larry...

That does'nt sound good at all. frown.gif

I was thinking the same thing...

Why not go with what you already have so as to finalize this thread?

I was wondering about the status myself! Has the coin really disappeared? If so, I for one am willing to chip in a few dollars toward a fund for Bruce to buy a new coin.

We may have to do that in the end (up to Bruce when he wants to give it up as gone). I'll chip in too. Of course if it does eventually get back, it may have appreciated quite a bit. May need its own entry in the "Census Table"