• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help in grading this Washie.

8 posts in this topic

Washington quarters are not my speciality so I could really use a little help in grading this coin I found in a mint set. Thanks.

IMG_7423.jpgIMG_7422.jpg

Dave----Not a Tom B Washington? I seem to remember seeing a nice 49D when he was here. Anyway, I will give it a 66 cause I like the color. Tom should answer this one however. Well, that's it for me. I put a grade in on two coins in one day that were not Walkers. Got to go look at a Walking Liberty before they get mad at me. Bob [supertooth]----Only three months till bow season.

I'm at a computer that I am not used to using, so the image looks somewhat strange to me. However, MS65 or MS66 does not seem out of the question.

Thanks guys.

Yes Tom the pic is a bit strange. I couldnt quite get the color right. I should have shot it with a white background. The obverse is golden colored and the reverse is very lustrous and colorful. I cant seem to find a mark on this coin.