• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of toned Mercurys....

37 posts in this topic

Hey

Just thought I'd show off a couple of Mercs I picked up sometime back. JamminJ was nice enough to photo them for me today...

10c-42p_800.jpg

10c-43p_800.jpg

jom

Wow! James always takes excellent photos!

It irritates the crapp out of me I can't get the same with such ease. I got essentially the same equipment as he does but my set-up is a real pain. He's using those OTT lamps whereas I had trouble with those. I use OTT but it's a bulb (swirl) rather than the lamps. Plus, JJ can get a steady photo just holding the camera on the lamp. I can't since my hands aren't steady due to my obvious drug and alcohol problems. 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

jom

I can't since my hands aren't steady due to my obvious drug and alcohol problems.

Lay off the crystal meth for two weeks and then give us an update. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do more drugs; sell me the coins to raise the cash. thumbsup2.gif

What?! I ain't stupid. I'm not as think as you drunk I am. yay.gif

jom

893whatthe.gif Hey Jom,

Those are two of the most atrocious looking monstrosities I have ever seen! What is wrong with you posting such hideous coins to the NGC board? foreheadslap.gif

Listen to me. I want you to stop eating those mushrooms and send both of those things to me for proper disposal. sumo.gif

Because I am so profoundly embarrassed for you, I will send you two dipped 1964 Roosevelt dimes for you to post to the board. After all, what are friends for? yeahok.gif

John

Listen to me. I want you to stop eating those mushrooms and send both of those things to me for proper disposal.

Ohhh...but I LIKE mushrooms. confused.gif

Because I am so profoundly embarrassed for you, I will send you two dipped 1964 Roosevelt dimes for you to post to the board. After all, what are friends for?

The 64 Roosey is too much. Just send me one of those crappy Buffalos you own or one of your AT'd Commems. I can try to dump them on Teletrash to generate some money for my next crack deal.. devil.gif

jom

All kidding aside....

You were kidding?...uh...yeah...ur...yeah, so was I...yeah...kidding. That's right...kidding. yeahok.gif

jom

Wow! James always takes excellent photos!

It irritates the crapp out of me I can't get the same with such ease. I got essentially the same equipment as he does but my set-up is a real pain. He's using those OTT lamps whereas I had trouble with those. I use OTT but it's a bulb (swirl) rather than the lamps. Plus, JJ can get a steady photo just holding the camera on the lamp. I can't since my hands aren't steady due to my obvious drug and alcohol problems. 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

jom

Take a few photos after downing/smoking/snorting a few "nerve settlers". thumbsup2.gif

Take a few photos after downing/smoking/snorting a few "nerve settlers".

Oh...OK. So that is how you did it. I was wondering why you were in such a somber mood that day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom

Moose meat is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

It is my favorite cervid. smile.gif

Do you ever hunt moose up there in NY,Dave? I heard they're good fresh. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jom,I apologize,but this thread has been taken over. foreheadslap.gif