• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think we should tell this guy that his pictures aren't quite up to par?

54 posts in this topic

I'm leaving for Las Vegas about 19 hours from now, so it is worth the bid just to get a laugh if nothing else. Besides, I'm going to spend alot more than that in the next 10 days.

Chris

Hayden,

Notice that Shane is high bidder. A speculator of the highest order! I may bid against him as he is the top dog in color.

Ed

Ed, do you believe that bum? He bid over me! Take the sperm count, again, Shane!

Chris

OK Chris, I give up.

This guy should be paying Hayden a commission for the action he created on that listing. If you do win the coin, please share real images.

Ed

Hayden,

Notice that Shane is high bidder. A speculator of the highest order! I may bid against him as he is the top dog in color.

Ed

Ed, do you believe that bum? He bid over me! Take the sperm count, again, Shane!

Chris

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That could be a rare one of a kind toned morgan....you have to pay the piper to play in this league youg man!!!! stooges.gif

This is fun......we will probably get a coin worth Silver melt but who cares...it's only money 893applaud-thumb.gif

I need the date for my morgan date set so everyone can stop bidding any time now tonofbricks.gif

This is fun......we will probably get a coin worth Silver melt but who cares...it's only money 893applaud-thumb.gif

I need the date for my morgan date set so everyone can stop bidding any time now tonofbricks.gif

If you want it, I'm going to make you pay!

Chris

For 20 bucks, and climbing, I think I have that date and it looks about like the picture on ebay. poke2.gif

Chris

I can't believe your shill bidding for this guy Chris....what's in it for you.....a set of custom ink blotters??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Chris

I can't believe your shill bidding for this guy Chris....what's in it for you.....a set of custom ink blotters???

I placed my bid first. I haven't the slightest idea what this guy looks like. For all I know, he wears a paisley shirt that looks like coin-head sperm swimming in a pool of blue water. Go read your eBay message.

Chris

My images might not be perfect but my claim to fame is that you can at least tell it's a coin in my pictures vs spilled coffee...........besides...this guy gave me a kick back for running up the bid on you 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am out of the bidding so let's see what the coin looks like when Chris gets it....go for it Chris thumbsup2.gif

My images might not be perfect but my claim to fame is that you can at least tell it's a coin in my pictures vs spilled coffee...........besides...this guy gave me a kick back for running up the bid on you 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am out of the bidding so let's see what the coin looks like when Chris gets it....go for it Chris thumbsup2.gif

Someone else is bidding on it and it is now at $36, so I asked the seller to send me a better photo. At this point, I'd have to have good reason to waste any more money.

Chris

Someone else is bidding on it and it is now at $36, so I asked the seller to send me a better photo. At this point, I'd have to have good reason to waste any more money.

Chris

Post those pictures when you get them Chris,we're all anxiously awaiting them. tongue.gif

Why not turn this in to a game of chicken?

I can see the headlines now From CNN to Coin World. Ruffed up silver dollar brings $10,000.00 on Ebay. insane.gif

BTW I contacted the seller and “he, she, or it” said it was an 1879 CC MS64 crackout. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't think this will have a happy ending. Have you checked out what nanram11 has been buying recently? Lots and lots of gold. Take a look at this one................ Item #9323353701. I'd sure like to see what goes into this!

Oops! Now there is another bidder. No photo, no more bids.

Chris

He emailed me a picture finally and coin looks VF-30 or perhaps a little better to me. Pretty dramatic tone but, I can't tell if it is AT

Seller never did send me a photo. His/her loss. VF30ish? I might have bid more if I had received a photo. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris