• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm famous....made it into the pages of Coin World Again!!!

10 posts in this topic

Yes it's just a small happening but I still thought it was cool to see my e-mail (Shane C from Florida) to Bill O'Rourke published in his Found In Rolls collumn in the latest edition of Coin World grin.gif

I wrote in telling of my half dollar finds that I mentioned in the thread below and he felt it was worth of inclusion in his column......Thanks a lot Bill....very cool. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Half Dollar Rolls

....I will of course be signing autographs for a nominal fee 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That is cool! I knew there were a lot of knowledgable people here but I didn't know about the fame. I'll have to pick up a copy. Is it on the shelves now?

Wow! I'll treasure your autographed envelope up there with my PeeWee Herman autograph. flowerred.gif

It is kind of cool, though, to see one's own name in print. But the first name last initial makes it appear that you are a friend of Bill, though. (A.A.) crazy.gif

Really cool. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think you should go out and buy every copy of Coin World you can find, autograph them and send them to all your fans here. grin.gif

Thanks guys......yes I think my shirt might make the cover of time warp fashion weekly or something 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Vick.....I would be honored if my autograph hung right next to Pee Wee's 893applaud-thumb.gif