• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One confused eBayer

10 posts in this topic

Let's see?

"This coins is a Susan B Antony Silver ONe Dollar Coin. It is from 1986 and is in Good Condition. I am asking only $20.00"

Ok.......coins should be singular. Antony shoud be Anthony. It's an ASE not a Susie. It's 1987 not 1986. No need to captilize the n in One. I think it probably grades a little better than good. He's asking 20.00 dollars yet the opening bid is 1 dollar.

How's that?

JJ

That is an interesting listing foreheadslap.gif...did you happen to look at his/her other auctions? He/she has a guitar for sale and shipping on it is $300. I think that alone is kinda pricey, but maybe that is what it costs to ship it. He/she also has O feedback and appears to be new, so hopefully he/she doesn't take advantage of anyone. I wonder if anyone has email him/her and pointed out the errors.

After reading his/her other auctions I think he/she thought they put a reserve price on it and that is why it says

"I am asking only $20.00".
He/she says something similar on 2 other auctions...1 of them does have a reserve on it.

He is asking $20, and if anyone is foolish enough to buy it without checking the shipping charges he will get it. Shipping is $12 for this one tiny little coin. I really hate when sellers trick unsuspecting people into paying $1 for a $20 coin, but make the rest of the money up in shipping. Not to mention I'm sure Ebay doesn't appreciate it, because it is cheating them out of their fees.

sign-rantpost.gif