• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eisenhower Dollar Type Question

39 posts in this topic

so if you wouldn't mind doing it as a favor to me, could you use that for your signature instead? For some reason, I really like the coin on the left hand side

I must say your very suttle yeahok.gif

poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifstooges.gifstooges.gif

"B" (as in subtle) nice, Travis, he's trying to help and I appreciate it.

Chris

suttle "The weight when the tare has been deducted, and tret is yet to be allowed."

subtle " So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe."

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

"B" (as in subtle) nice, Travis, he's trying to help and I appreciate it.

Don't worry the only person I give a hard time around here is Hayden and he deserves it wink.gif

Big pix, little pix...........what's the difference? That's what the scrolling wheel is for on the mouse.

the other is self-centered and annoying....Mike

What is your opinion of the Registry? Maybe we should appoint you "Censor-at-Large" and you can clean house.

By the way, I've changed my sig line but not because of any of your whining. Thanks, Pendragon, for the great suggestion. At least you took a positive approach to the situation and helped me make it better.

Now, Mike, what do you think about the posts that go way beyond the right border so that you have to scroll left-to-right and right-to-left to read every line. Why haven't you complained about that?

Chris

Thanks. Lou, but I think I should concede to the wishes of the graphics designer extraordinaire.

Thanks, Chris. I'm glad you like it. I don't know that I'd personally go so far as "graphics designer extraordinaire," but after the day I just had, I'll take it wink.gif

Now, Mike, what do you think about the posts that go way beyond the right border so that you have to scroll left-to-right and right-to-left to read every line. Why haven't you complained about that?

Because that is not against the rules of the forum. Thank you for doing the right thing...Mike

Something I have noticed on my system and monitor.

It may just be my settings.

When someone with a sig line over a certain width post to a thread or someone just post a large image, the entire thread adjusts to that width. This makes it necessary to scroll left to right in the entire thread.

Threads with no images fit my screen but, add one large image and it won't. smile.gif

This is not a complaint. I love pics. smile.gif

I have a question for astrostu............... On a daily basis, how many astronomers fire up the old telescope to view the Earth each night?

Um ... none that I know of. When the moon is close to new, I take over-exposed pictures to look at Earthshine off the moon.

That's cool! I've always been fascinated by space and what may exist in other galaxies. From time to time, I go to NASA's website to look at the photos from the Hubble. They are totally awesome and breathtaking. To paraphrase Jodie Foster in the movie, Contact , if we're the only ones it sure seems like an awful waste of space .

Chris

Chris, I like the new sig approach. I think that it would look better if the two photos were the same height, though. Either enlarge the vintage train a tad or shrink the Kennedy. Just my opinion, my bother from your wonderful mother.

Actually, Victor, the train and the Kennedy are just about the same height. It's the positioning that is slightly off.

Chris