• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery of Osama SOLVED!!!

54 posts in this topic

no i chnged my mind i will not post a photo as then someone will save it and photoshop it and put my face on a pig or something like that forget it you will just have to not see what i look like

Oh c'mon, Michael, don't be silly. Nothing like that would ever happen. blush.gif

Jazz, you're a photoshop wizard, dude! thumbsup2.gif

Now, you at least need a coin coming out of the nostril to make it a relevant coin tangent post. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm waiting to hear Bruce's reply... popcorn.gif

This has to be one of the absolutely funniest posts I have ever, ever seen!

Yet, I find Bruce's silence quite intriquing. Perhaps he is sunning at Fro-Med or sumpting like that and is not available for comment?

grin.gif

Yet, I find Bruce's silence quite intriquing. Perhaps he is sunning at Fro-Med or sumpting like that and is not available for comment?

grin.gif

He hasn't been around for a few days.

Boy is he in for a surprise!

Still, I get the feeling he's a good sport. (I hope he's a good sport... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

grin.gif

He hasn't been around for a few days.

Boy is he in for a surprise!

Still, I get the feeling he's a good sport. (I hope he's a good sport... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Victor..............I think he is planning his much-deserved revenge.

Jazzy..............Just because he hasn't responded doesn't mean that he isn't lurking. For your sake, I hope you're right.

Chris