• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

Very nice. The obverse looks like it's made out of satin. Nice die break also. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif...I just bought the thing via Heritage...I just hope when I get it in the mail the actual coin is as good as the image! (So far their images have been a good representation) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wow, Boiler I love these coins but can’t you through up a state quarter or something from time to time to make me feel better about my collection frown.gifwink.gif That is a very cool coin thumbsup2.gif

Nice color and great photography on that 1964D

Thanks. Not to hijack, but these 2 and 8 other modern coins that came back from NGC will be listed in my store at no reserve beginning tomorrow night. I will post an announcement in the appropriate thread at that time. Mike

Geez, Boiler, don't put up a State Quarter!!! Keep posting these beauties! By the way, I have never seen that pattern design before. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tom- This Trade dollar pattern was included in the 6 piece sets which also included J1281 J1293 J1310 J1315 and J1322. It estimated that 50 sets were made. This would be a neat set to work on??? Dang I gotta stop drifting off on tangents with my collecting!!

Here is another FUN newp J663 which fills the Eagle slot in the denomination set laugh.gif

J663_comp.jpg

More FUN newps to come wink.gif

I know where that large cent came from, too! wink.gif It looks like a nice coin. thumbsup2.gif

I figured folks would catch on it came from Mark.

He made it possible for me to buy a few drinks for the wife before I told her how much I paid for a cent. laugh.gif

It worked out really well. smile.gif

Hi, All

Well, this 1926 Sesquicentennial of American Independence Commemorative Half Dollar, try saying that three times fast, arrived today. I tried to take a photo but I just was not happy with it so just a scan here. It has a nice golden skin to the coin. It is in a MS64 PCGS slab. grin.gif

AAJ

ustohalf.jpg

ustrhalf.jpg

Super coins guy's! 893applaud-thumb.gif This is my first Angel Dee's coin:

80% red obverse and full red reverse. Slightly muted obverse hence it's probably an end roll coin. No major distractions.

1931lincolnobvsm.jpg

1931lincolnobv.jpg

1931lincolnrev.jpg

Here's the most recent addition to the Barber Half Dollar set...sorry for the miserable image...I found this image on Heritage's web site, although I bought the coin from

HLRC:

Knowing I'm only going to show a little red X here, check out the image above ^...

1579379-1898oBarberHalfPCGS64obv.jpg.5dd21dc95b858e7a93a061ba1270a956.jpg

Elbesaar,

Here are your images...

1579379-1898oBarberHalfPCGS64obv.jpg

1579382-1898oBarberHalfPCGS64rev.jpg

1579385-1898oHalfPCGS64obvHolder.jpg

1579387-1898OhalfPCGS64.jpg

Beautiful coin!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

BTW, just for interests sake, are you a fan of German rivers?

Edited by SkyMan