• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Key Dates....

9 posts in this topic

I love the '14 D. Nice grade and originality. The '09 S is typical of many of them with the woodgrain surface. I passed on an uncirculated example like this in 2002. Too bad since it would have probably doubled in price since then.

Bruce, are you supplementing your collection with that male dancing job of yours? 893whatthe.gif

Nice coins and nice collection!

Dang you found me out.... hehehe j/k Chip n Dales Turned me down.... I also have a 1931 S XF 45 and a 1922 Weak D VF, those are the main keys.... but the album is complete with lots of room for upgrading. Fun set to work on.

Wow, I LOVE coins like that. When there are coins like these available out there, it really makes me wonder about those folks who are obsessed with "pop tops". You just simply can't get as much bang for the buck as you do with this kind of collection!

thumbsup2.gif

James

I am just glad I bought my 14 D when I did. I got a smokin deal on it.... A deal that I know if I wanted to I could double and then some on the coin...