• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw toners just laying around.....what a treat!!!

7 posts in this topic

Picked up the JFK's from Greg Allen at FUN this year.....they were in hard plastic flips and I never gave them much thought as neither of them look to be Gem or better but.....Imagine my suprise when I got them under the light and saw how vibrant the colors were on them 893applaud-thumb.gif

1967JFKRainbow2.jpg

JFKRainbowtone.jpg

The Dime I bought raw on Ebay last month since it's nearly a twin for another dime I already own. Very attractive but I didn't notice a small scratch on the obverse until I went to image it....doesn't look like a staple and it's closer to an abrasion then a scratch but......that certainly drops the grade down.....I was thinking shot 66....now probably 63 or BB...never know these days. It's still a pretty coin so no worries thumbsup2.gif

1954dTonedDime.jpg

very nice pieces smile.gif Congrats smile.gif I also like the star laugh.gif

Ditto!

Imagine, through time and chance and millions of years of evolution, this star formed just for you.

cloud9.gif

Shane they are nice. I'm still trying to figure a way to show the Kennedy's I found in the FRB box. The colors are pretty neat.

Chris

Shane they are nice. I'm still trying to figure a way to show the Kennedy's I found in the FRB box. The colors are pretty neat.

Chris

Just blast it with light! yay.gif