• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wooo Hooo! The Canon has arrived.

40 posts in this topic

Does this look like your camera

canonpowershotpro11cq.gif

No, it doesn't look anything like mine. Mine has a lens cover and camera strap. 27_laughing.gif

It sure does take nice pictures. All of the medals I posted in Tom's thread were taken using just the light from the ceiling fan in my computer room. If Lucy is around, I hope she can tell me how she zoomed in on the War Memorial (?) for that real tight close-up.

Chris

How do you like the photoshop that came with the camera, Chris? I still haven't used it.

I saw the medals you posted and they were awesome. thumbsup2.gif

Have you tried the close ups with the camera lens removed? grin.gif

Hayden, why don't you use some tact you twit! Go be a spoiler on someone elses thread like your own! mad.gif

No, but I took the lens cover off. Does it work better if you remove the lens? 27_laughing.gif

Thanks! I've got some other medals that are due in and I can't wait to post some more pics.

Chris

1132253-IMG_0199.JPG1132253-IMG_0200.JPG

Here is another one that I really like.

Chris

1132253-IMG_0200.JPG.15ccdb77b7309715c0f17e237d2d4bba.JPG

Hayden, why don't you use some tact you twit! Go be a spoiler on someone elses thread like your own! mad.gif

Sorry Victor,didn't mean to offend you. sorry.gif

I know you do have a daughter and when I saw the picture I assumed it was her.And then you later on replied that she was your girlfriend...

Sorry... flowerred.gif

Apology accepted. Sorry for my temper but you really do need to show better tact at times, Hayden. But, I reckon that is advice that every single human could follow.