• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Underhanded, nasty seller TomB sold me blowtorched coins!"

9 posts in this topic

OH Victor-----You are soooooooo bad. Poor old Tom seeing his name in lights like that. Sometimes a little laughter is real good for all of us. I really hope that Tom recovers from the surprise when he sees this. Bob [supertooth]

Ugggghhhhh!!!!! 893whatthe.gif My nightmare has come true!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Okay, okay, you win. Send back the following coins I sold to you and I'll send you your check for $60 that it cost you to buy them and then I'll remove them from the market and not sell them again. insane.gif

B1891N65BN.jpg

Copy_2_of_new-4.jpg

600_Copy_2_of_new-220.jpg

Ugggghhhhh!!!!! 893whatthe.gif My nightmare has come true!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Okay, okay, you win. Send back the following coins I sold to you and I'll send you your check for $60 that it cost you to buy them and then I'll remove them from the market and not sell them again. insane.gif

Too late! I already dipped them blast white to cause the cycle to churn once more. wink.gif

Tom,

Better idea. Send them to me. I live so far away from civilization that these coins will never turn up again.

I will even pay for shipping. wink.gif