• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do I keep wasting my money on Ebay????

13 posts in this topic

According to CT Collector's post, this would be AT since the toning rises upon the lettering with no distiction between the fields.

According to CT Collector's post, this would be AT since the toning rises upon the lettering with no distiction between the fields.

I would have to disagree with you Victor,this coin appears to be NT...

The problem with making a post about AT and NT characteristics is that there isn't a blue print. You can state that AT coins all exhibit a certain trait...and then find plenty of NT ones that have exactly the same ones.

This one clearly looks like Album toning to me.....but......sure it could be AT just like a lot of coins out there.....never going to catch all of them thumbsup2.gif

Another $40 bucks down the drain

I would say so! I just picked up two '71, two '72, two '73 and an '83 that look better than that and they only cost me $3.50, combined.

Chris

Well then you got a great deal...though a-typical. You can't usually find Kennedy Toners without shelling out some bucks. I picked up some raw ones from Greg Allen at FUN.......haven't sent any of them in yet as they aren't monsters or anything thumbsup2.gif