• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one who likes this coin?

12 posts in this topic

I pulled this one out today.... I just keep starring at it... it is very mesmorizing...

Coin is a 1995 25th Anniversary of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Limited to 2250 Mine is number 1662... Have a look and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.....

1995bfa1.jpg

1995bfa.jpg

I think it's pretty cool. Besides the bike and the eagle, it even has likenesses of Hayden, Travis & Victor.

Chris

Oh gee which one am I yeahok.gif

I think it's pretty cool. Besides the bike and the eagle, it even has likenesses of Hayden, Travis & Victor.

Chris

So who is which? hehe makepoint.gif

Well, Victor is always reminiscing about Arkansas.................Razorbacks............therefore, the pig!

Hayden lives in close proximity to Disneyworld............and the duck reminds me of Huey, Louie and Dewey.

And, Travis is always hounding Hayden for the slightest mistake.

Chris poke2.gif

After doing some research... The price for one of these coins now is Astronomical.... as compared to what it was purchased for.... I have seen these selling for $350.00 which is nowhere near what I paid for it...

i love the two little babees below the eagle cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

i do not like the pig at all

he is way too fat and porkish

These were just some of the balloons that year... they are correct as to how they were.. the pig is really that fat.. HAHA 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

So who is which? hehe makepoint.gif

Well, Victor is always reminiscing about Arkansas.................Razorbacks............therefore, the pig!

Hayden lives in close proximity to Disneyworld............and the duck reminds me of Huey, Louie and Dewey.

And, Travis is always hounding Hayden for the slightest mistake.

Chris poke2.gif

Don't make me go after your mistakes poke2.gif

Besides Haydens probably going into a coma finding all the mistakes in my latest auctions. I'm sure there are lots of them blush.giftonofbricks.gif