• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This has to be one of the nicest Quarters I have seen ....

10 posts in this topic

They don't make them like they used to thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thats for sure..... The images really do give this coin what it deserves.. I guess the saying holds true that it must be seen in hand....

The 1950-S and 1951-S have, on average, the best luster and frost on their surfaces for the entire silver Washington series. However, they are not always well struck, with the 1950-S being a little worse than the 1951-S. I don't believe your coin has a shot at MS67, there is just too much chatter going on.

Thanks for the honest opinion on this quarter.. You may remember the coin smile.gif While it may be limited to an MS 66 Grade.. EYE APPEAL is way above that in my mind. The White Blast is has on it is just great....