• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have started to image my quarter set..... more coins added

9 posts in this topic

Have a look ... I hope to have all the images done soon.... I am trying to go for a nice eye appealing set. So far the only coin that does not fit is the 1932 D which is in AU. There are 2 1935 S coins .. one of which is my reverse coin the 2nd one of the 2 is that coin. Enjoy... I will post more pictures as I complete them smile.gif

1932.jpg

1932d.jpg

1934.jpg

1934d.jpg

1935.jpg

1935s.jpg

1935s1.jpg

1936s.jpg

1937.gif

1937d.gif

1938.jpg

1938s.jpg

1939.jpg

1939d.jpg

1940.jpg

1942s.jpg

One thing you might want to do is make sure the coins have consistent orientation. It looks like some obverses are rotated a bit in relation to the others. Otherwise, it looks great! I need to image my set sometime.

James

in my haste I did not even notice the coins were a bit off.... That should be an easy fix... as for the 32 D .. it was one of my first shots... it does not look cleaned in hand.. I am not sure why it looks like that..

Nice beginnings Bruce. thumbsup2.gif I think an AU 32-D is a very practical solution to a full set of Washington 25c and it fits perfectly well with others that are in the uncirculated range.

Hoot

it may work for now... but I want to get a true MS piece... not a slider... I was offered a true MS piece which I though to be correctly graded at MS 63.... The price was a bit out of range right now... but I soon hope to pick one up smile.gif